DCU IN 2011: THE REIGN OF DOOMSDAY

Yeah this series is going to be very interesting to read. I wonder how they are going to change Doomsday this time.
 
So the first D.C arc of the Harras era attempts to make all of the Super-books more of an ensemble peice, I like that
 
So the first D.C arc of the Harras era attempts to make all of the Super-books more of an ensemble peice, I like that
I don't see how you could arrive at that conclusion when out of the 4 known parts of the crossover only 2 are Superman related titles, one of which is a one-shot. Honestly this is sales booster to keep levels up on Superboy and JLA plus to help the Outsiders from looking bad as it is. While the numbers for the Outsiders have never been that high since DiDio took over the book has been sinking and that has to hurt. To be perfectly honest as soon as DiDio leaves the book I am going to start picking it up again. It is a good team and idea, would be even better if they allowed the book to develop on it's own without constantly being shackled to some event or crossover.
 
Steel #1 was pretty good, it was great to see Steel back in the spotlight again. Although I wonder how they are going to explain how Doomsday came back this time.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top