I swear, at this point, they should just have salesmen going around, selling different Lantern Rings to everyone on the planet and the only one who can stop them is a man who can wear TWO LANTERN RINGS AT ONCE!
I'm a little confused about that. He's not really dead, so how can he come back?
That kind of defeats the purpose of the Omega beams, the "Death that is life"
I'm a little confused about that. He's not really dead, so how can he come back?
That kind of defeats the purpose of the Omega beams, the "Death that is life"
That's because the "Batman" that died during the aftermath of Final Crisis and Blackest Night was actually a cloned body of Bruce Wayne. The Real Bruce Wayne is still lost in time.
That's because the "Batman" that died during the aftermath of Final Crisis and Blackest Night was actually a cloned body of Bruce Wayne. The Real Bruce Wayne is still lost in time.
Yeah, I get that, so that's why I'm wondering whether WL is the clone body, or
the real Bruce Wayne. Because if this is how they bring him back, I'm gonna be mighty pissed because Return of Bruce Wayne has been quite enjoyable.