レイモン (雷蒙)
main01v.jpg
An anime television series premiere on March 30, 2013. The original airing is on April 6, 2013.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Faykr1o8FtA"]デート・ア・ライブ PV[/ame]

Plot
Thirty years ago a strange phenomena called a "spacequake" devastated the center of Eurasia, claiming the lives of at least 150 million people. Since then, smaller spacequakes plague the world on an irregular basis. Shidō Itsuka, a seemingly ordinary high schooler comes across a mysterious girl at the ground zero of a spacequake and learns from his sister Kotori she is one of the "Spirits" who are the real cause of the spacequakes that occur when they manifest themselves in the world. He also learns that Kotori is the captain of the airship Ratatoskr and recruits him to make use of his mysterious ability to seal the Spirits' powers and stop them from being a threat to mankind. However, there is a catch: to seal a Spirit, he must make her fall in love with him.

Link
デート・ア・ライブ

Episode 1 is out.

Banned
I watched episode 1 of this show. It's just like Infinite Stratos.. complete garbage.

レイモン (雷蒙)
At least the actions are kind of worth watch, in my opinion.:sweat:

J

Juspion

I've read the light novel and I really like this. It's really quite funny and Tohka and Kurumi is just pure win. I never really care about harem but I like this one

レイモン (雷蒙)
Glad you enjoy.

75463640129337185146061.jpg

Shido wants Tohka to change her clothes.:laugh:

Gave this a shot since I liked the character designs. It was absolutely horrible. The premise is stupid and are set up in such a haphazard way that it's really, really hard to suspend disbelief. I haven't hated a character as much as the sister since... Kusaka from Faiz? And that's only from one episode. I wish I could have my 22 minutes of life back.