[CUSTOM] Den-O Rider Pass and Zeronos Card

Alright, this isn't exactly "merchandise" material, but I figured I'd put it here anyways.

The short version of the story is that:
1) Montreal changed their public transit system's bus passes from a "swipe-style" (like credit cards) to a "scan-style" (like most modern office keycards)
2) My department at work got moved to another new floor in our building, and our keycard scanners are now at approximately waist-level (rather than face-height like before)

So with that, I made/took these:
- printouts of the Rider Pass and Zeronos Card that I whipped up in PhotoShop
- a couple of hard plastic trading card protectors
- my bus pass and my office keycard
before.avif

You get this:

FRONT:
front.avif

BACK:
back.avif

The Rider Pass is my office keycard, and the Zeronos Card is my bus pass. Now I get to HENSHIN every time I get on the bus/subway, or whenever I step into the office. :D
Nothing too fancy here; just thought I'd share. :)
 
^
Mighty clever dude. :thumbs:

So since the scanners are now at waist-level, as you said, do you open the doors by thrusting your hips toward the scanner? :P
:HG:
 
so wait the scannger reads though the paper & plastic to get at the card still ?.. :D I wonder if this could work with a debit card hmm?.. but debit cards are more of a swipe system so one would have to cut out the side so you could still have the edge stick out hhmm! Very cleaver & creative stuff there dude for sure!
 
Yep, it read can through stuff... at least the Octopus card can.

I just take my wallet out and put it near the scanning device... or if you're a girl, just put your purse/bag near the scanner.

Just like this person...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1yMph-Ytgs[/ame]

But next time, I'll probably take out the Rider pass and scream HENSHIN!
And to add to the effect, a train whips by and makes DenLiner or ZeroLiner sounds. :laugh:
 
That's pretty cool!

I'd do that for my work badge (as I can just scan it to punch in and out), but we also use them for ID badges.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top