Custom A to Z Gaia Memories.

it's ok, i realized that after reading previous post
 
what Qi
 
Qi? Or Chi, is a the lifeforce that flow through our bodies. The Chinese believe that there is a life force that flows through their body and stuff.

Someone else can probably explain better.
 
I want something kinda difrent than whats been requested latley...M, for Matrix. It would be all black w/ green Matrix code flowing down, fans of the franchise would appriciate ( SP ? ) it alot !
 
Qi? Or Chi, is a the lifeforce that flow through our bodies. The Chinese believe that there is a life force that flows through their body and stuff.

Someone else can probably explain better.

Correct! The proper way to spell Chi is with a Q...so Qi. And it helps with the Q letter.
 
First Skull, now Zombies. Now what, Mummies and Vampire(note:not twilight vampires, more like dracula)
 
I want something kinda difrent than whats been requested latley...M, for Matrix. It would be all black w/ green Matrix code flowing down, fans of the franchise would appriciate ( SP ? ) it alot !

I was hoping to avoid that one......I'll get to it once the A to Z list is completed which is either Monday or Tuesday at latest. That one has to wait because the memory requires me to redo the entire text in the background. Plus I would have to find the proper font to do it right, because I do consider myself a pro when doing these things.

Pro is probably not the right word....maybe HARD Boiled?!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…