Crunchyroll Announces New Acquisitions During Anime NYC

Staff member
Anime NYC took place over the weekend and Crunchyroll had a lengthy list of acquisition announcements to reveal. Let’s go through ’em…
First off is Hell’s Paradise, the story of a shinobi so dangerous he’s been sentenced to death…but he can have that sentence waived if he can survive a journey to a mysterious island and retrieve its treasure, the Elixir of Life. Dead Mount Death Play is a “reincarnation noir” based on the manga by Ryohgo Narita and Shinta Fujimoto. “Saving 80,000 Gold In Another World For my Retirement” is an isekai story about a girl who discovers the ability to jump from her world to another, and uses that ability to become rich in both dimensions.
Other attractions include the second season of The Ancient Magus’ Bride, and a rom-com called “The Ice Guy and His Cool Female Colleague.” Full descriptions can be found in Crunchyroll’s official list below.

From the acclaimed anime studio MAPPA, who is best known for Chainsaw Man, JUJUTSU KAISEN, and Attack on Titan...

Continue reading...

Play on Dead Mount Death looks amazeballs. Just to be clear, the author of this is the same as the author of Baccano! plus Durarara! It's starting to get a little intriguing now.

I have a feeling these titles won't be available in my country. I won't be tricked to subscribe to Crunchy Roll again. MuseAsia is better.

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
Ayaka and he Ancient Magus’ Bride are the only ones that looks interesting. I prefer Netflix's Anime library.