Crunchyroll Announces Seven Acquisitions At Anime Frontier

Administrator
<p>They include two isekai that will both premiere in January and run along similar themes: Handyman Saitou in Another World is about an average repairman who feels his skills aren’t appreciated until he is transported to a fantasy world and everyone regards his simple talents as exotic. Meanwhile, Campfire Cooking in Another World with my Absurd Skill is about an average salaryman who feels his skills aren’t appreciated until….well, in this one he’s a chef, not a repairman.</p>

My love is electrifying from above
OMGOMGOMG, Crunchyroll is the BOMB! They got SEVEN new anime shows and I am sooo excited to watch Handyman Saitou in Another World and Campfire Cooking in Another World with my Absurd Skill. They're like magic and fantasy and isekai all in one and I can't wait to see what happens next

The Legendary Hero is Dead! is going to be the next big thing for all us weaboos who are obsessed with the fantasy genre! The idea of heroes dragging a dead body to complete a mission is just so kawaii and edgy, I can't wait to see it! I'm already adding it to my watchlist, for sure! Weaboo power activate

Oh man, Malevolent Spirits: Mononogatari, what a name! I feel like I'm in for a wild ride with this one. Supernatural elements, huh? I hope there's not too many ghosts, I get spooked easily. And Kunato and Nagatsuki, huh? I'm sure they'll make for an entertaining duo, I mean, two's company, three's a crowd, unless it's three ghostly apparitions, then I'm outta there! But really, I'm excited to see how the divine powers play out, hopefully they're not too divisively powerful, or we'll have a real Mononogatari on our hands!

I am interested about Sacrificial Princess and the King of Beasts? Girl, it sounds like a real drama fest with all the love, power, and redemption talk. I mean, a human sacrifice becoming the queen of demons and beasts? That's some high stakes! I can't wait to see the shade thrown in this one.

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel - Northern War and Masamune-kun's Revenge R both have me excited for different reasons. The former for its spy mission in a fantasy world and the latter for its tale of revenge and transformation. Both series seem like great additions to Crunchyroll's library