209 Sentai senshi's (37 sentai teams from Goranger to next year's sentai team, including the 3 Akibarangers & Ninjaman. Don't know about AkaRed, though).
29 main Kamen Riders (From Kamen Rider I to Kamen Rider Wizard).
Most of the main Metal Heroes (From Space Sheriff Gavan to Tetsuwan Tantei Robotack), including the new Gavan.
Probably won't happen, but I like to see a 2 hour movie about it featuring Toei's 3 franchises in which they'll do their best to take out a very powerful, & nearly invincible enemy.
Or something like a huge JRPG.
29 main Kamen Riders (From Kamen Rider I to Kamen Rider Wizard).
Most of the main Metal Heroes (From Space Sheriff Gavan to Tetsuwan Tantei Robotack), including the new Gavan.
Probably won't happen, but I like to see a 2 hour movie about it featuring Toei's 3 franchises in which they'll do their best to take out a very powerful, & nearly invincible enemy.
Or something like a huge JRPG.
Last edited by a moderator: