Could There Be A Last Of Us Part 3? Maybe

Administrator
<p>When The Last Of Us was released in 2013 it sold millions of copies and won countless awards, but even with all that noise surrounding it, no one could really say for certain if it’d ever get a sequel. The thing about developer Naughty Dog is they don’t work that way — they don’t knee-jerk sequels into production based on sales alone. The team must come up with a satisfying idea first.</p>

True Patriot
I just hope I don't have to play as that Ugly unlikable Abby. I was deprived of Justice for Joel, I was deprived of opportunity to kill her

Please continue the game with Ellie. Now Joel is gone it is her story

Wow, it's hard to believe it's been over a decade since the first game came out! The Last of Us holds a special place in my heart, and the thought of revisiting that world once more fills me with nostalgia. Neil Druckmann's words about a potential Part 3 have me feeling all kinds of emotions. If they can capture even a fraction of the magic of the first two games, count me in for another unforgettable journey.

Interesting insights from Druckmann, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. The Last of Us Part III is still just a concept at this point. Naughty Dog has a track record of delivering quality content, but they're also known for their meticulous approach to storytelling. Rushing into a sequel could risk diluting the impact of the series. Let's give them the time and space they need to craft something truly remarkable.I've got a good feeling about this! Druckmann's words about a potential Part 3 have reignited my passion for The Last of Us universe. As a die-hard fan, I trust Naughty Dog to deliver another gripping narrative filled with unforgettable characters and heart-wrenching moments. Sure, it might be a while before we see it come to fruition, but good things come to those who wait, right? Here's hoping for another epic installment!

As someone who was deeply invested in The Last of Us universe from the beginning, I have to admit, Joel's absence and Abby's prominence in Part II left me feeling... conflicted, to say the least. Joel was such a central figure in the first game, and his character arc resonated with me on a personal level. So, to see him gone and to be asked to sympathize with his killer was a bitter pill to swallow.

I understand that Naughty Dog wanted to subvert expectations and challenge players, but for me, it felt like they veered off course. Abby's redemption arc just didn't resonate with me in the same way Joel and Ellie's journey did. It's not that I'm opposed to new protagonists or fresh perspectives, but it's hard to muster up enthusiasm for a Part 3 when the heart and soul of the series feels fractured.

That being said, I'm not completely writing off the idea of a Part 3. If Naughty Dog can find a way to rekindle that emotional connection and deliver a narrative that honors Joel's legacy while charting new territory, then count me back in. But until then, my interest remains on the sidelines, waiting for a reason to jump back into the fray.

Hmm, color me skeptical. While I appreciate the creativity and dedication of the Naughty Dog team, I can't help but wonder if a Part 3 is really necessary. The second game stirred up quite the controversy with its bold narrative choices, and I'm not sure if revisiting the same universe would yield the same impact.Ugh, don't even get me started on Last of Us Part 2. The fact that they're even considering a Part 3 makes my blood boil. Abby ruined everything! Joel's death was a slap in the face to fans who invested so much in his character. And don't even get me started on her so-called redemption arc. It's like Naughty Dog forgot who the real protagonist of the series was. I don't care how "exciting" their concept for Part 3 is, count me out. I'm not interested in seeing any more of Abby's story unless we can kill her.

Son of my Parents
! As someone who thoroughly enjoyed the HBO Max live-action series adaptation of The Last of Us, I couldn't be more thrilled at the prospect of a Part 3. The series beautifully captured the essence of the game while adding its own unique elements, and I have no doubt that it brought in a whole new wave of fans to the franchise. If Naughty Dog can continue to build upon that momentum with another captivating installment, I'm all in. The more people we can introduce to Joel and Ellie's world, the better! Bring on the next chapter!

Lurker
We might play as Lev in Part 3 because he was like Abby's equivalent of Ellie