always henshining'
its no big deal but just to fix a mistake the ratings posted in other thread weeks ago were made up by an unofficial source (4.3, 4.0 and 3.2). here are the real ratings:

1- 4.3
2 -4.4
3 -4.3

source
so instead of continuing the drop from Gobusters a small improvement can be detected so far.

Mad Skillz
It's great to see the ratings are a little higher than originally though, but...they're still not doing that much better, which really sucks.

In fact, Kyoryuger is doing not a lot better. Usually a new show will get a higher rating. I remember someone pointing out that most KR/SS series get a high rating at first, but as the series progress, the ratings will start to decline before finally settling around their final ratings.

So in a way, I'm quite worried that Kyoryuger just have a bit more than GoBusters total ratings.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
In fact, Kyoryuger is doing not a lot better. Usually a new show will get a higher rating. I remember someone pointing out that most KR/SS series get a high rating at first, but as the series progress, the ratings will start to decline before finally settling around their final ratings.

So in a way, I'm quite worried that Kyoryuger just have a bit more than GoBusters total ratings.

Even that is at least something of an improvement. From Go-onger until Go-Busters, there was a trend of each series having an average rating around half a point lower than its predecessor (with the exception of Shinkenger.) An average half a point lower than Go-Busters would be pretty disastrous ...

Even that is at least something of an improvement. From Go-onger until Go-Busters, there was a trend of each series having an average rating around half a point lower than its predecessor (with the exception of Shinkenger.) An average half a point lower than Go-Busters would be pretty disastrous ...

Go-buster is now ranked as the lowest Sentai in terms of rating. i doubt its successor will start off with a half way point lower, Toei would immediately cast another Carranger.....:p

Even when Wizard first aired it got nearly more 2+-% rating. while Kyoryuger only got 0.3% rise. Hope it can survive the mid season drop, however. I hope so

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Go-buster is now ranked as the lowest Sentai in terms of rating. i doubt its successor will start off with a half way point lower, Toei would immediately cast another Carranger.....:p

Even when Wizard first aired it got nearly more 2+-% rating. while Kyoryuger only got 0.3% rise. Hope it can survive the mid season drop, however. I hope so

Wizard's ratings have or had been doing a little better over the last few weeks, apparently because DokiDoki PreCure is doing well so people are tuning in earlier. I wonder if it's going to have any effect on Kyoryuger's ratings? It might at least keep them from sinking too far for a while ...

Aronbafon
It looks positive but until we know if the ratings stick it could go either way. For all we know it could have dived under 4% by now.