Kyoryuger's Ratings

Saban can skip them. Bandai can shun them. They can even be overshadowed in there own team-up but know this! Know this! GO-BUSTERS BEAT KYORYUGER!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Rest now my precious Go-Busters. You can finally rest in peace...
Kyoryuger
Average: 3.9%
Highest: 5.3% (Brave 33) Introduces Maximum
Lowest 2.3% (Brave 24) Introduces the 7th Kyouryuuger

Go-Busters
Average - 4.1%
Highest - 5.3% (Mission 36) Introduces Go-Buster Lioh
Lowest - 2.2% (Mission 22) Introduces Escape

http://www10.atwiki.jp/shichouseiko/pages/548.html

As posted by TV-N: http://www.tvnihon.com/node/2030

Red Ranger

Anyone who looks at the ratings per individual show and not for the trendings of the series as a whole is looking at them wrong. That's not intended as a sleight against either show. Ratings are only worth noting for the shows that drastically increase or decrease from their predecessors.

I get that you're mad at people shoving meaningless numbers down your throat during Go-busters though.

big_j_ny

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
In b4 someone compares Kyoryuger's toy sales with GoBuster's toy sales :169:

Black Fang

At least Kyoryuger isn't as bad or boring as Go-Busters was.

Sure. It only has hideous creature designs and tries to top the last OTT hijink with an even more OTT hijink. And a narrator on drugs.

I'll stick with the not-great-but-still-watchable-for-me Go-Busters.

sgtrudolfs

At least Kyoryuger isn't as bad or boring as Go-Busters was.

Pretty sure I dropped Kyoryuger right after Silver debut because the plot is getting tired and boring. And I enjoyed Go-Bus a lot unlike dinosamba

That said, I can assume "boring" is a subjective term. So uh...

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Viva la Go-Busters!

It's still the second-lowest rated Sentai of all time, without even its toy sales to redeem it. Although if we want to go right back to the start of the ratings decline it was Gekiranger ...

It's still the second-lowest rated Sentai of all time, without even its toy sales to redeem it. Although if we want to go right back to the start of the ratings decline it was Gekiranger ...

Isn't it the third lowest now? Cause Kyoryuger?

And hey at least there not the first lowest!

Fox-Chan

Harumph.
Explain to me why any of this should matter to those who don't even contribute to the viewing figures?

lazycoconut

I liked him when he wasn't a god
Because something relatively nice happened to Go-Busters for once.

No, it didn't! It's not a remotely positive thing for the show. It may lead some fans to childishly feel that "their" show has somehow been vindicated. It doesn't make Go-Busters any more well-liked or successful.

Fox-Chan

Harumph.
Because something relatively nice happened to Go-Busters for once.

Having a viewing average that only slightly higher than the succeeding series isn't worth boasting about. Not that viewing figures are worth boasting about to begin with.

The way I see it, people who bring it up aren't critiquing the overall quality of the shows. It's just "HAHA, LOOK AT HOW POPULAR MY FAVORITE SHOW IS IN COMPARISON TO YOURS. MY TASTES > YOUR TASTES."

No, it didn't! It's not a remotely positive thing for the show. It may lead some fans to childishly feel that "their" show has somehow been vindicated. It doesn't make Go-Busters any more well-liked or successful.

Having a viewing average that only slightly higher than the succeeding series isn't worth boasting about. Not that viewing figures are worth boasting about to begin with.

The way I see it, people who bring it up aren't critiquing the overall quality of the shows. It's just "HAHA, LOOK AT HOW POPULAR MY FAVORITE SHOW IS IN COMPARISON TO YOURS. MY TASTES > YOUR TASTES."

DON'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME!!

Black Fang

*Arnold Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze* What killed the dinosaurs?

UeuxRH.jpg

THE ICE AGE!

Now on Kickstarter

Latest News

Who's on Discord?