Cool Ideas: Power Rangers Jungle Fury

What do you mean? The MMPR ninja powers? They didn't have any dino related things beside their suits!

All I'm saying is having NINJAS teach kung fu is silly.

Nah I just like joking about that because PR has never done a kung fu theme before.

There were kung fu users (ie Trini and Adam) but that's pretty much it.
 
I wonder if they'll pull a Vypra on Mele i.e. hiring a lame actress that looks like the original one from a distance.

And I'm also curious as to how they'll integrate the training aspect of Gekiranger.
 
you know I think would be a cool idea for Jungle Fury?
Re-hire the guys who did the Ninja Storm theme song :buttrock:
That theme fucking rocked and it'll be cool to hear them do another one (even though the NS theme was sampled...)
 
I was thinking the same thing earlier today Doggie. I looooved the NS theme. The whole rap thing is played out. The MF theme wasnt bad, it was nice actually. But the OO theme is very forgettable and just doesnt work well in BGM or vocal.
 
I like your ideas Garren, It's right up there with my idea that american Bat Lee should be a young pre-corrupted broodwing. And take heart about the production team reading your thoughts. I made this HUGE synopsis of what I thought Dino Thunder should be like and while the show went a diffrent direction a LOT of my ideas ended up being in the final show. (Such as the "Super Dino Mode" not being used anytime att he start of the series like it is in abaranger and instead hold off on it and describe it as "Digging deeper into thier powers". I totally wrote that almost a year before DT came out.)
 
I like your ideas Garren, It's right up there with my idea that american Bat Lee should be a young pre-corrupted broodwing. And take heart about the production team reading your thoughts. I made this HUGE synopsis of what I thought Dino Thunder should be like and while the show went a diffrent direction a LOT of my ideas ended up being in the final show. (Such as the "Super Dino Mode" not being used anytime att he start of the series like it is in abaranger and instead hold off on it and describe it as "Digging deeper into thier powers". I totally wrote that almost a year before DT came out.)

You know, I once wrote a fanfic before DT came out that had the Blue Ranger be this ultimate gamer geek and the yellow ranger being a punk rock chick I believe. This was years ago and I only wrote like 2 chapters before scrapping the whole thing. I posted it on RangerBoard but the title escapes me at the moment. Hopefully it's still saved onto my other computer's hard drive.... I should go dig it up :P
For a second when the show premiered I thought they stole my ideas but brushed it off. After reading your post, I'm getting a bit curious :169:

ANYWAYS!!!

I said this before and I'll say it again. Connect Jungle Fury to Kat Manx of SPD! :buttrock:

Kat.jpg

+
gekiranger.jpg

=
normal_PRJFLOGO.jpg
 
Last edited:
american Bat Lee should be a young pre-corrupted broodwing.

Wow that's a fantastic idea. They could basically use the same suit, minus the fish tank and cape, maybe give him a Karate outfit or robe. It would work really well.

DT was really a unique season though, as it seemed like Doug really went out of of his way (and the production with him) to make a lot of kewl things that kids and the adults could enjoy. Giving us US foot soldiers, the tyrannodrones, and scary main villains. Bringing back PR legends full time and generally doing some fantastic and fun episodes.

It just doesn't feel like the production reads HJU, though. I'm still wondering if we'll ever get another interview with Bruce or maybe Jackie? I wonder if someone could try and get Jackie to discuss a bit on MF, SPD, and PROO. eh? eh?

Connect Jungle Fury to Kat Manx of SPD! :buttrock:

Kat was soo freaking hot and I try not to use that expression too much. I dont get the feeling that we'll be getting a Kitty mentor. But if we did, they should (be it female or male, I prefer female, purr) definitely be connected to Kat and her home planet.
 
Last edited:
Reading some of the ideas here, i don't know if some of them can work, especially the Kat Manx thingy. Why in the world do u want to bring her back for when she is from the future ?!? If they can make Shafu better looking, then i am happy rather having someone from the future act as mentor unless of course she is playing a different role. Also, the idea of the three ninja storm characters having a role in JF is not bad but u have to consider that one of the actor ( the Yellow one i believe ) is from Brazil and may not be willing to come back...

I also have a wish here, i hope that they retain Rio's Rinjyuden armour. I am beginning to love it...
 
Last edited:

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top