Kamen Rider... BLACK!
I wrote the first e-mail on 25th of November. and was told that it should arrive within a few days. Then I decided to write again on 8th of December, since I noticed she posted some Faiz Gears on the Facebook. Since then, no response...

I wrote the first e-mail on 25th of November. and was told that it should arrive within a few days. Then I decided to write again on 8th of December, since I noticed she posted some Faiz Gears on the Facebook. Since then, no response...

if you paid through paypal you might want to file a complaint, if not then idk what to suggest

Kamen Rider... BLACK!
It might be a bit early for that, although I might write another email tomorrow. On the other hand I'm bit worried if PayPal can accept my dispute since the transaction was completed back in July.

It might be a bit early for that, although I might write another email tomorrow. On the other hand I'm bit worried if PayPal can accept my dispute since the transaction was completed back in July.
it never hurts to ask or try

Kamen Rider... BLACK!
Done, hope to get the answer in any minute. After all, it has been almost 3 weeks without any update.

Otaku University Student
In case anyone's curious, I've done a very comprehensive review of the CSM Faiz Gear after more than a month of owning it by comparing it to the DX Faiz Gear. I point out all of the improvements and details that might have gone unnoticed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvH4AIDShR0