Lurker
Not entirely sure.

JP 30,240 = 270.50USD
HK 1,770 = 228.20USD
TW 7,820 = 242.50
KR (couldn't load page) ~300,000 = 263.00

I suspect shipping is one part. That they are manufactured in China is another. Maybe market? Supply?

Last edited:
Otaku University Student
Really bummed that they don't have a video for us, unlike all the other CSM toys...

Lurker
give it time one will show up eventually

I think it would've been nice to see a video before ordering something so expensive. Especially for those that already have the CS.

...and i just ordered from HK. Hopefully the phone will still come with the Japanese characters on the buttons.

I think it would've been nice to see a video before ordering something so expensive. Especially for those that already have the CS.

...and i just ordered from HK. Hopefully the phone will still come with the Japanese characters on the buttons.
it would be nice, although I'm still a little irked about how the CSM uses the CS versions mold so it's in compatible with the DX faiz gear since I would've loved a full set for his stuff

Treasure Cards of the Underworld
it would be nice, although I'm still a little irked about how the CSM uses the CS versions mold so it's in compatible with the DX faiz gear since I would've loved a full set for his stuff

Well, if it's popular enough, they might do more stuff to be released later, like how they did CSM Gatack and Hyper Zecters.

Lurker
I can see them doing the Axel Watch, but Blaster might be a pipe dream...

Well, if it's popular enough, they might do more stuff to be released later, like how they did CSM Gatack and Hyper Zecters.
that'd be nice especially since I really want a full set with all of faiz's gear, speaking of Kabuto I actually managed to get the last of the rider gear for most of the riders from the series, the only thing I couldn't get was the zectmizer thing with the mini drones