Complete Selection Modification Faiz Driver

Actar

Otaku University Student
if you didn't remove the belt parts how is the fit in the case, also Damn it man must you brag I'm really biting my nails trying to stay patient
Unfortunately, there is no way to fit the entire belt into the case. (^.^;) This wasn't possible in the actual show either:

[hide]

[/hide]

The belt just magically expands from one shot to another.

MagusKaizer

Unfortunately, there is no way to fit the entire belt into the case. (^.^;) This wasn't possible in the actual show either:

[hide]

[/hide]

The belt just magically expands from one shot to another.
huh that so, well I'll just continue to punch my desk to try and get my mind off the gear till mine comes in in november

Actar

Otaku University Student
Well, as you can see, I couldn't wait. (^.^;)

Also, one more picture to tease you! I cobbled together a picture for my video thumbnail and I think it turned out pretty amazing if I do say so myself. (^.^;)

MagusKaizer

Well, as you can see, I couldn't wait. (^.^;)

Also, one more picture to tease you! I cobbled together a picture for my video thumbnail and I think it turned out pretty amazing if I do say so myself. (^.^;)
thanks for the motivation for putting a hole in my desk, it's a damn shame that the case just doesn't fit the belt inside when it's whole

KamenRiderLeo

It's morphin time! Dragonzord!
as cool as this is I hope they also make the other Rider gears from the show kaixa and Delta need not be left out for that matter throw in both of the riders from the movie Paradise Lost

MagusKaizer

as cool as this is I hope they also make the other Rider gears from the show kaixa and Delta need not be left out for that matter throw in both of the riders from the movie Paradise Lost
that'd be cool but I'd only get faiz and I am still hoping they do break norms and do a CSM Faiz Blaster case

I'd be down with a redo of the Orga Driver, the original was supremely lacking in everything, but it had a nice feel to it. Now if they included some lights and extra sounds from the show like the new CSM Faiz Driver, l'd definitely shell out for that. He still is my favourite rider after all.

DoubleFace

Kamen Rider... BLACK!
Is there anybody who ordered CSM Faiz Gear from RideraProxy? I'm still waiting for mine, while apparently other middlemen already shipped out theirs to the clients. And I haven't received shipping notice yet

MagusKaizer

Is there anybody who ordered CSM Faiz Gear from RideraProxy? I'm still waiting for mine, while apparently other middlemen already shipped out theirs to the clients. And I haven't received shipping notice yet
have you tried contacting them? if so when and how long ago was that

DoubleFace

Kamen Rider... BLACK!
I wrote the first e-mail on 25th of November. and was told that it should arrive within a few days. Then I decided to write again on 8th of December, since I noticed she posted some Faiz Gears on the Facebook. Since then, no response...

MagusKaizer

I wrote the first e-mail on 25th of November. and was told that it should arrive within a few days. Then I decided to write again on 8th of December, since I noticed she posted some Faiz Gears on the Facebook. Since then, no response...
if you paid through paypal you might want to file a complaint, if not then idk what to suggest

DoubleFace

Kamen Rider... BLACK!
It might be a bit early for that, although I might write another email tomorrow. On the other hand I'm bit worried if PayPal can accept my dispute since the transaction was completed back in July.

DoubleFace

Kamen Rider... BLACK!
Done, hope to get the answer in any minute. After all, it has been almost 3 weeks without any update.

Mastodon