DAIMON PAWNCH
Now now now...as we all know that Ricardo Medina, has returned playing the character known as Deker, now is he Cole or is he a new character.

there are many reasons why people want him to be Cole. Me I think he is Cole because of two reasons:

1. It brings in some originality to this story, considering it feels just like a retelling of Shinkenger.

2. for as long as I remember I can not think of once where Power Rangers brought in actors of the past to play different characters (note: voicing monsters does not count)

C. the lion roar when Deker appears, she kinda out there (was it in Shinkenger), though it could of been just of reference.

Now in the main Power Rangers samurai thread, I made my own theory.

So after watching the new episode of Samurai (Fish out of Water), I began thinking how could they incorperate Cole into this series.

So as we begin, we Start back to the fight with the Nighloks *with jayden's/chic's father* We have Cole who wouldn't just stand back and let them do what they want *they make the animals cry or something i don't know.*

Saying that, Cole is power less with out...his...well...powers....yeah.

Then the Samurai couterpart of Akumaro, presents himself to the red lion ranger, a weapon with the power to defeat the nighloks...Uramasa

Cole using his gary stu powers senses, that Akumaro is indeed telling him the truth that he can indeed deafeat the nighloks, takes the sword *even show some scenes of him defeating a couple of Nighloks with it*

but the evil of the sword turns him into what he is now with no memory of who he was, All according to Aku's plan

so when Xandred (anyone make a Xander joke yet) was sealed, all of the nighloks get sealed as well along with the now Decker-Cole sealed in the sanzu river

on a side note.
Anyone remember the Ranger of Darkness rumor awhile back.

The is suppose to happen, they were tying to do an evil green ranger-esque saga. it also had a badly photo-shopped image of Samurai black. if my theory is true, then Uramasa would be the perfect evil sword equilvilant to it.

so then, what are some of your opinions, theorys on how Cole could be Deker.

Lurker
I highly doubt "Deker" is gonna whip out his Growl phone morpher in this latest installment of Power Rangers. He's clearly a new character with no connection to Cole. You can pick up that vibe when Deker first showed up.

DAIMON PAWNCH
well story wise, he wouldn't have the growl phone anyway... but anything could happen, I'm on the maybe section...I think the main reason for the connection to Cole is that Lion roar when Deker appears

Welcome
I expect him to be fighting Jayden and all of the sudden his phone rings.
"WILD FORCE REUNION!?FREE ICE CREAM?!WAIT JUST A MINUTE I'M COMING!"

DAIMON PAWNCH
well with a recent episode of Samurai, Dayuu makes an interesting question.

after Deker says something about the samurai rangers. Dayuu says "Do you not remember the past?" or something like that. so that could be something.

EDIT: now of course this means nothing, and that it could be Jayden's father in replacement of his father dieing. or it could be the original samurai red.

Last edited:
I'd love for this to happen.

Cole was 'pure of heart', unlike Juzo, who we know nothing of before he became assassin.

For Cole to 'fall' to the Gedou....er....I mean Nighlok, he must have had a reason to surrender himself (similarly to Leanbow in Mystic Force). If that's the path they do take, and explore that side of the story (his torn feelings, or something to that effect), then it would really interest me, because I really enjoyed Cole's back story in Wild Force.

So I've got my fingers crossed!