Cirno watches through the 80s

Ok, so aside from 11 and 33, I loved every episode and, I mean every. single. one, out of the other 46 (yes, even the pumpkin episode :P). It was nothing short of awesomeness and it was a joy to watch... *sigh* as joyful as it can be with that finale, that is.

That preview of Maskman I ended up with was rather cool, too.

Also, sorry Junior but, you've been demoted to #2; Sir Kaura's got my top favorite villain spot now.
 
Last edited:
Ok, so aside from 11 and 33, I loved every episode and, I mean every. single. one, out of the other 46

There were 50 episodes -- are you missing two, or are those two other episodes you don't like? :laugh:

I think 11's OK for that type of story, and 33's a little plain, but I like it as an Ulk fan, and the savage beating that kid's dad took scared me when I was a kid, so...

And, yeah, Kaura's awesome! He's my favorite Sentai villain. Joji Nakata's great in the role.
 
I always felt Nakata could have been a kickass red. It'd be awesome to see an entire team made up of traditional villain actors.
 
I always felt Nakata could have been a kickass red. It'd be awesome to see an entire team made up of traditional villain actors.

That's a cool idea about the villain actor team! I never really thought of the idea of Nakata being a Red, but I always thought Yutaka Hirose should have played a Red, though. (Even though he flunked out of getting to play Red Flash and Kamen Rider Black, I still think it would have been interesting to see him as a hero. What if Hirose had played Black Condor? That Gai would be a scary sonuva.)
 
I always felt Nakata could have been a kickass red. It'd be awesome to see an entire team made up of traditional villain actors.

Jouji Nakata (Kaura, Bias)
Kenichi Endo (Junior)
Masashi Ishibashi (Iron Claw, Hedder, Kar, Layda)
Yutaka Hirose (Wanda, Kemp, Tranza, Jin)
Akiko Amamatsuri (Mazenda, Gara)
Yoshinori Okamoto (Buuba, Garden, Oyobu, Ashura, Sargain, Gileton, Abrella)
Sayako Hagiwara (Nefel)
Miyuki Nagato (Wolk)
Rintaro Nishi (Shadam)
Maroshi Tamura (Zydos)

Those would definitely be some of my top choices. :thumbs:
 
I'm finished with 37, and I'm a bit disappointed that Bun has not yet busted out any of his mad breakdancing skilz like he shows off in the opening.
 
Been busy marathoning Doctor Who episodes but, I did knock the first two episode of Maskman off and, I am liking what the show has to offer so far; especially Tube with Zeba being all "I'm not waiting, taking over the world now! Darkness!!" at the end of ep.2. It really sets a good mood

Speaking of Zeba, my younger sister and I like the characters that Hideaki Kusaka suit-acted between Change-Mask (Gyodai, La Deus, Zeba) but, I was mentioning to her once how those three and his character in Zyuranger (Totpat) all had skinny stick-arms and, we both shared a good laugh. :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top