Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

Seems his name is neodesukaru, the girl with him says fukukan(aide) bareeda, I think it's bareeda. And it says a space pirate boss from the future, Kyusaku or kyo28 will have to finish the rest of what it says about him. By the girl on the right it says gorudo's okusan also comes. The black text talks about a chouseikantai spy expert and the rest is up to kyusaku or kyo28.
 
Barom 1 said:
Seems his name is neodesukaru, the girl with him says fukukan(aide) bareeda, I think it's bareeda. And it says a space pirate boss from the future, Kyusaku or kyo28 will have to finish the rest of what it says about him. By the girl on the right it says gorudo's okusan also comes. The black text talks about a chouseikantai spy expert and the rest is up to kyusaku or kyo28.

Nah, the title implies that the full force of Neo Descal has arrived. katakana neodeskaru=Neo Descal. Gordo's wife(okusan) shows up. I don't completely get the second sentence of the thing with Gordo's wife, lack of kanji that should be there, like which kanji for "omoi", or what kanji for "gakenai" I'm guessing katsuyaku is activity. And the other part about the Neo Descal leader is that Garade will be destroyed.
 
Last edited:
I wasn't sure on the name and whether or where to divide it. Is the aide's name bareeda? :sly: I think it's バレーダ but sometimes in small print I can't tell バ(ba) from パ(pa). Gordo's wife's name is patora?
 
Barom 1 said:
I wasn't sure on the name and whether or where to divide it. Is the aide's name bareeda? :sly: I think it's バレーダ but sometimes in small print I can't tell バ(ba) from パ(pa). Gordo's wife's name is patora?

Yeah looks like Bareeda and Patora
Once their profiles are on the site we will probably get official romanizations.
 
Regarding the black text on the left, the way I understand it, it says something like:
"The boss of the Space Pirates (Uchuu Kaizoku) came from the future. And Gareido, who hasn't been usefull will end up getting killed (obliterated, literally)."

The text with few kanji also has me a bit puzzled as to the exact meaning.

SPOILER:
The yellow text says "The true evil?! Neo Descal's arrival". Perhaps I'm stretching it a bit far here, but could it be that the newly arrived boss of the Space Pirates was behind the whole 'Ado's people stole the Cosmo Capsules'-thing by tricking them as well as his own Space Pirates?
/SPOILER
 
Yay for plot twists! This is one of the aspects I like most of Sazer-x: you never see them coming, like when Breyard split up from the rest of the Space Pirates.
You're totally right not to spoil, Kyusaku!
 
Bouken Black said:
this show is so fucking gay. im ready for it to end
Care to elaborate? It's hard to take your opinion seriously if you don't back it up with well-founded arguments.:redface2:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top