Chou Sei Kantai Sazer X - Talk Up! [Fansub Spoilers!!!]

man sazer x 20 was a real tear jerker towards the end. lol. Wow. Great episode, great drama. Love the build up. Good stuff. Cant wait for more.
 
next week? Nuuuuu!

You know I noticed something. They get emotional over the loss or savior of their home planets... But I dont understand why. They are in the past. No matter what gets blown up in the future, it will all be saved when they achieve victory in the past! Right? History should change and all destroyed planets should be restored when the past is changed for the better.

So it kinda bugs me that no one points that out in the show. Someone like Kane gets upset that his planet is in danger. But that's all the more reason to win in the past so the future is safe. I dunno.

By ze way, when do you think we will see a new ending theme? >_> <_< Im about ready for one
 
Last edited:
GrnPsychoGarren said:
next week? Nuuuuu!

You know I noticed something. They get emotional over the loss or savior of their home planets... But I dont understand why. They are in the past. No matter what gets blown up in the future, it will all be saved when they achieve victory in the past! Right? History should change and all destroyed planets should be restored when the past is changed for the better.

So it kinda bugs me that no one points that out in the show. Someone like Kane gets upset that his planet is in danger. But that's all the more reason to win in the past so the future is safe. I dunno.

By ze way, when do you think we will see a new ending theme? >_> <_< Im about ready for one

Well, considering that the future hasn't been changed at all...They shouldn't be second guessing the fate of the future. I saw a recent magazine scan talking about starting to see some effects to the future. Also there is the conept of fate where they could be considering if their planet can't be saved then any other possible timeline they would suffer the same fate. But seriously the biggest issue is that we have yet to see any chances so they should be worrying about people in the future and the fate of their lives.

They have every right to be upset, because it's people they know and love, Sazer X is a last ditch effort to save the future they don't know the consequences or the results.

Ep 21 was pretty fun, a filler ep with a random kid on a soccer team, and we see Jackal and Blaird duke it out.
 
Regarding the whole time-jump time-paradox discussion, I have a few questions and remarks:

I'm a bit behind and have only seem up until ep15. They've 'defeated' the Descals. It turned out they only defeated their ship and all three Generals were saved by their descendants, the Neo Descals. This brings up following questions:

- The mere fact that the Descal mothership was destroyed, did that not alter the future? It could be considered as a big setback, thus diminishing their future powerbase....
- How did the Neo Descals enter the wormhole? Is it a result of what happens/happened in present time?
- Grorza came ahead of the Neo Descal mothership back to the present (past from her perspective). How did she manage that without wormhole or without it showing up on the monitors of our Sazer heroes? Did her bracelet allow her to make an unnoticed timeslip?

Anyway, I'll try to catch up with you guys as fast as possible :sweat:
 
kyo28 said:
Regarding the whole time-jump time-paradox discussion, I have a few questions and remarks:

I'm a bit behind and have only seem up until ep15. They've 'defeated' the Descals. It turned out they only defeated their ship and all three Generals were saved by their descendants, the Neo Descals. This brings up following questions:

- The mere fact that the Descal mothership was destroyed, did that not alter the future? It could be considered as a big setback, thus diminishing their future powerbase....
- How did the Neo Descals enter the wormhole? Is it a result of what happens/happened in present time?
- Grorza came ahead of the Neo Descal mothership back to the present (past from her perspective). How did she manage that without wormhole or without it showing up on the monitors of our Sazer heroes? Did her bracelet allow her to make an unnoticed timeslip?

Anyway, I'll try to catch up with you guys as fast as possible :sweat:

The fact the ship was destroyed is not a set back because Neo-Descal can most likely get another ship as soon as they obtain all the Cosmo Capsules. If you notice the only thing they're worried about is the safety of the three generals, because if they are killed then the future will change. The cosmo capsules are suppose to be very powerful when collected, it's suppose to be powerful enough to rule the galaxy.

Most likely a result of what happened in the future, remember that Neo Descal destroyed and took over some bases in the future and must have gathered enough intel to find out about the wormhole and how to use it.

She probably was unnoticed due to her arriving through some small vehicle most likely. We never see how she arrived, but we never see her use any vehicle so she must have something small and possibly capable of stealth.

At the current point in the airing we should start to see a change in the future soon. I remember reading a magazine scan that said something like that and had pictures of the 4th general.
 
Ah Kyusaku! Our savior in distress when it comes to the Chouseishin series.

Thanks for your insights. Indeed, I hadn't factored in the fact that the cosmo capsules can tip the scales completely once all are collected by one side ... big oversight on my part :redface2:

I also remember the Neo Descals being worried about the possibility of their ancestors dying. That would indeed mean the Neo Descals will never have existed, thus changing the future time line.

Yeah, Grorza's arrival remains somewhat of a mystery. I'm afraid it will never get explicitely explained.

The new general is this one, on the official site, right?
http://www.toho-a-park.com/character/SAZERX/descal.html#thundera

Can't wait for to see the ripples in the time stream as a result of the Sazer-X battles!
 
kyo28 said:
Ah Kyusaku! Our savior in distress when it comes to the Chouseishin series.

Thanks for your insights. Indeed, I hadn't factored in the fact that the cosmo capsules can tip the scales completely once all are collected by one side ... big oversight on my part :redface2:

I also remember the Neo Descals being worried about the possibility of their ancestors dying. That would indeed mean the Neo Descals will never have existed, thus changing the future time line.

Yeah, Grorza's arrival remains somewhat of a mystery. I'm afraid it will never get explicitely explained.

The new general is this one, on the official site, right?
http://www.toho-a-park.com/character/SAZERX/descal.html#thundera

Can't wait for to see the ripples in the time stream as a result of the Sazer-X battles!

Yeah, she's the 4th general and will reveal the location of the final cosmo capsule. The scan also mentioned something about Groza, but I forget what it was. =( I haven't bought Terebikun magazine in months, need to start buying them again.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top