Check Out The Spy x Family Season 2 Opening Sequence

PopGeeks

Administrator
<p>The second season of the anime hit Spy x Family premieres in just a few days, but Toho Animation has released the full main title sequence today. While the previous two have gone for pretty, well-rendered scenes of the Forger family romping around with lots of bloom and glow effects, this latest opener goes for art, and gets a bit more abstract. Prepare to have lots of feet shoved in your face, R. Crumb style.</p>
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really going to miss "Souvenir" as the intro for Spy x Family. That song is just so relaxing and beautiful, and Bump of Chicken is indeed one of the best bands ever. But you know what? Change can be good, and I'm sure I'll grow to love this new intro eventually, just like I love "Souvenir." Different, but maybe in a fantastic way! ??
 
Medium Reply: I'm thrilled about the ongoing adventures of the Forger family in Season 2. The new opening sequence might be different, but I'm looking forward to seeing how it fits with the series. Spy x Family has been a mix of espionage and humor, and I can't wait for more!
 
What really makes me love Spy x Family is the unique dynamic within the Forger family. It's fascinating how they're not a real family at all—just a spy, Twilight, and an assassin, Yor, from opposite sides pretending to be a couple, completely unaware of each other's true identities. And then, they adopted a girl with psychic abilities who can read their minds, making their secret even more complicated.But what's truly heartwarming is despite the web of lies they're caught in, they share a genuinely happy and loving relationship. It's ironic that this fake family seems to have a better bond than many biological families in real life. Honestly, Twilight and Yor have a more solid "marriage" than my parents, whose favorite pastime is nagging each other
 
I really hope that Anya gets more screen time this season in Spy x Family. It's interesting to hear that the writer admitted to not liking the character, but I hope that doesn't mean Anya's role will be diminished. Let's hope the writer can strike a balance and continue to develop all the characters in the story without stepping on the toes of the fans.
 
Spy x Family has me so inspired for this upcoming Halloween! I was torn between dressing up as Yor or Anya, but in the end, I've decided to go with Anya. I already have a pink wig, and she just looks so cute. Who wouldn't want to look cute on Halloween, right?
 
I'm super excited to watch Spy x Family Season 2 on Netflix. I also have a feeling that this season might be more action-focused compared to the slice-of-life, happy family vibes of Season 1. I really hope they include a dub option this time, unlike what happened with My Hero Academia. Can't wait to dive back into the world of the Forger family!
 
I'm absolutely amazed that Masaaki Yuasa directed an anime opening! His Studio Saru needs more attention; he's seriously underrated. I remember his work on the Devilman Crybaby intro, and it was just oozing with charm and awesomeness. Can't wait to see what he's done with the Spy x Family Season 2 opening
 
This is my first time hearing Ado sing an anime intro, and from what I've heard, Ado's voice sounds like what you'd get if Shakira sang in Spanish. I'm definitely intrigued to learn more about Ado and explore their music further. ??
 
The new intro sounds absolutely adorable! It seems like it transports us into Anya's imaginative world. I can totally picture the scene of them having tea on top of an airplane and doing the SpongeBob walk—it's incredibly cute and charming. And the fact that they've managed to make even Twilight, who's usually a serious character, adorable in the intro, just adds to the excitement! Can't wait to see it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top