Chō Ninja Tai Inazuma! ...DID ANYONE TALK ABOUT THIS?

MegaRyu124x

Member
Seriously? I don't know what kind of fucking ROCK I was in, but apparently something like this existed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chou_Ninja_Tai_Inazuma!

I searched HJU, and it barely got any threads in. I think the only related word was "Ninja."

So, did anyone see this? Did TVN sub this? TELL ME SOMEONE SUBBED THIS, PLEASE.

Here's a DD of the RAW version: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TZ691K9Y

Note: Apparently there's a sequel to be released this summer. :buttrock:
 
Yeah old news :P I liked the movie myself and am looking forward to the sequel (particularly that Mitsuomi Takahashi/Bouken Red is in it :anime: )

Though I don't think most people here received the movie so well (as per the second post lol). It's really cheesy and really stupid for the most part, but I think that's what I found so fun about it.
 
Must have been on the old forums, I don't see mention of it on the new ones.

Anyway I'm in the possible minority who actually loved the movie. I like things that are fun, and don't try to take themselves too seriously. It was cool to see the Ozu family taking on new roles.

I wouldn't mind subbing it if i had the dvd myself, but I'd rather not sub off of someone else's dvd rips. That just sort of seems a little low class.

As for Flash, I'm looking forward to that as well. If tis half as fun as the first one was it'll be great.
 
I'm guessing that Ayumi Beppu's future cop character in the movie was part of a kid's show that ultimately got cancelled after low ratings?

In any case, I'm also in the minority that actually liked this movie. Although the majority of the cast is all Magiranger alumni, they actually pulled off each role really well. Makito as the freak monster made me laugh, and Lunagel makes a convincing bitch laugh. Also, it's amusing to see Ban as Umeko's personal bitch. :sweat:

Can't wait for the upcoming sequel. That new female ninja's outfit reminds me of Hurricane Blue, and Hurricane Blue is TEH SEXXEH. :thumbs:
 
Yes, called "Chou Ninja Tai Inazuma! Spark" Which will feature Chief and Shizuka from Bouken, plus much of the cast from the first movie. I'm looking forward to it.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top