Administrator
Staff member
So Asuka don't like the 3d era games? Oh I checked it again, she likes 12 which is my least favorite 3d game in the series.
She is from the SNES generation and she loves streaming SNES games on her Youtube channel. Some people are just way too nostalgic to the era of their childhood.

Unfortunately, I have never heard of any celebrities who enjoy and love playing Final Fantasy games.
I only think that Japanese celebrities enjoy it. Hikaru does look like Tifa, I see why she enjoys playing that character.

I bet celebs on their teens who are Final Fantasy Fans will have VII remake and XV as their first Final Fantasy game.

Hikaru Shida does look like Tifa, her Yuna cosplay is not bad too. She stopped wearing her Tifa Ring gear. Maybe she got copyrighted by Square Enix.

Complete Global saturation
Ariana Grande is actually a huge Final Fantasy fan that she agreed to be a playable character in Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. If you look at the way she dress, there are some Final Fantasy influence on her music videos

Asuka said she likes Final Fantasy 12, so she is not really a hater of 3d era-games

My love is electrifying from above
Wrestlers are the last people I expected to love Final fantasy but it seemed like they are the most common Final Fantasy fans among famous people

The voice actress of Aerith who is also an onscreen actor is a huge fan too. She even streamed the remake.

LOL The Miss Universe who breaks the hopes and dreams of Miss Colombia is a Final Fantasy fan.

Even superheroes like Final Fantasy! Henry Cavill's favorite game being 15 is definitely an interesting choice. And it's great to see Matthew McConaughey getting excited for the fake remake trailer - maybe we'll see him in a Final Fantasy movie adaptation one day.