WWE Wrestler Samoa Joe is a huge fan of Final Fantasy. His favorite game of the series of all time is Final Fantasy 6. He thinks Kefka is better than Sephiroth. He thinks Sephiroth is overrated.

Pia Wurtzbach, Miss Universe 2015, You know the winner Steve Harvey didn't announce because he said the winner is Miss Colombia... Well she is a huge fan of Final Fantasy as well. Her first game is Final Fantasy 8 and she played the sequels after it. Sad though that she didn't play 1 to 6.

The Rapper Method man is also a huge Final Fantasy fan and he even posted some suggestions he wanted on the series.

Method-Man-Goes-Undercover-on-YouTube-Reddit-Twitter-For-GQ.jpg

Henry Cavill the guy who play Superman on movies is also a Final Fantasy fan. 15 is his favorite game of the series.

henry-cavill-1488906487.jpg

Administrator
Staff member
Matthew McConaughey is a huge fan of Final Fantasy 7. I even remember him reacting to the fake remake trailer years ago back in 2015.

The Broadway singer Lea Salonga is a huge fan of Final Fantasy 13.

I remember the popular surfer Kelly Slater is a fan of Final Fantasy VII. Basketball Player Tim Duncan claimed he is a fan. WWE wrestler Bayley said she played Final Fantasy VIII onwards. Those are the only famous people I know that plays this series.

Administrator
Staff member
I noticed Most celebrity Final Fantasy fans either started with 7 or 8 with some occasional 6. If a younger celebrity will ever claim they are a fan I can see them having 13 as their first game.

Matthew McConaughey is a huge fan of Final Fantasy 7. I even remember him reacting to the fake remake trailer years ago back in 2015.

The Broadway singer Lea Salonga is a huge fan of Final Fantasy 13.
Lea Salonga? The singing voice of Mulan and Princess Jasmine? They should get her to sing a future Final Fantasy game. She have a great voice and I don't think she is expensive as mainstream singers. She can pull the Disney Crowd.

WWE women's wrestler Asuka is a huge fan of Final Fantasy and she declared it on Twitter.

iuYF14.jpg

Square Enix replied and said they are a fan of her too. Maybe they should design a character after her.

So Asuka don't like the 3d era games? Oh I checked it again, she likes 12 which is my least favorite 3d game in the series.

Most of the 3d era games is when she started wrestling and 12 is the game during her hiatus when she got pregnant. So that is why it's the only one she gets to play. Her time is very limited so JRPG are not ideal for her busy schedule.

I am amazed with all the celebrities on the list of this thread.

Hikaru Shida! the AEW women's champion is such a fan of Final Fantasy 7 that her ring gear is a tribute to Tifa. It is Tifa's costume, she just turned it red so she wont get a copyright strike. You know her wrestling matches are televised. On her social media though she shows off a lot of her cosplays and Final Fantasy characters are her favorites.
aew-double-or-nothing-hikaru-shida-tifa-gear-1-1222059-1280x0.jpeg

She had also cosplayed Tifa many times.
D84TSaaXoAE23Xg.jpg

She also cosplayed Aerith and she looks good doing it.

She is also a fan of Final Fantasy X because she had cosplayed Yuna. Yuna fits her very perfectly.
D84QHBEUEAIKBw5.jpg:large

Complete Global saturation
Hikaru Shida does look like a real life Tifa and she is also currently the AEW women's champion. Maybe her next ring gear will look like Jill from 16.