I beat Aria of Sorrow!

But, I think I got the suck ending. Last boss I threw down with was a punk *****, compared to Death.

He's up high and is some dude in a suit that had absorbed a bunch of power. I beat his ass like his daddy used to and then Soma did some kinda, "Let us out of the castle!!!" and everyone was transported out, but the Castle still remained in the shadow of the moon or something.

I'm gonna go down into the depths of the castle and explore some more... hopefully find a better ending.

Last one for the GBA.

Fantastic. The first of its type that I've played all the way through, but found that there's more to play.

I need to travle the castle and find a Flame Demon and equip him before I'm able to get the real ending. Fight's gonna be a ***** too, cuz you can't use your Soul Sets.

I loved the idea of Soul Sets since I first got 'em. I got this game while watching Kamen Rider Blade, so it was almost like how when a Rider beats a monster he gets the Rouser Card. So, when I used my Soul Sets I imagined Soma swiping a card and unleashing the monster's attack...... because I'm a geek. :170:

Are the GBA Metroid games this satisfying?

WIIIIIIIIIIII!
Oh hell yeah. Both Fusion and Zero Mission are some of the most fun I've had in a good long time.

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I beat Aria of Sorrow!

But, I think I got the suck ending. Last boss I threw down with was a punk *****, compared to Death.

He's up high and is some dude in a suit that had absorbed a bunch of power. I beat his ass like his daddy used to and then Soma did some kinda, "Let us out of the castle!!!" and everyone was transported out, but the Castle still remained in the shadow of the moon or something.

I'm gonna go down into the depths of the castle and explore some more... hopefully find a better ending.

Wow. That's not QUITE the suck ending, but no you aren't anywhere NEAR the end. Aria of Sorrow is my personal favorite Castlevania game, and I want a DS (or at least an emulator ;)) SO bad so I can play Dawn of Sorrow.

Anyways, no this game actually has three endings. If you lose to the ACTUAL final boss (and its not Dracula, amazingly :D), then you get the worst ending. Right now you just have the incomplete ending, and I recall there was much more work to do after beating Graham...

i'm in the middle of Both Aria & Dawn right now (the joy of having a DS is both are plugged in at the same time.)

I'm hearing word that I need a special soul that'll allow me to charge through a waterfall to get the game's best sword and armour... anyone know what soul that is off hand?

Keith "JC" Hayward said:
I'm hearing word that I need a special soul that'll allow me to charge through a waterfall to get the game's best sword and armour... anyone know what soul that is off hand?

Best sword and armor? Uhh...not quite, though Eversing IS awesome armor, the best armor is...well...you'll see. ;) Anyways, to charge through the waterfall, you'll need a guardian soul. Manticore, Curly or Devil. Also, the Undine soul to stand on water. You have to stand far enough back to get through, but not so far back that you go back to normal. Once you make it through, you can claim the Eversing armor. :)

As far as the best weapon...well...you've got just a bit to go once you get the armor and you'll find it: the Claimh Solais. Its not the STRONGEST weapon in the game, but its got GREAT reach, and its a holy weapon, so it does more damage than most, if any other weapon. You shouldn't have to look hard for it, but the game really isn't worth beating without it. :)

S'all good. Found a map of monsters in GameFAQ's and got the necessary souls. Got some other corners of the castle to check out, then it's back to whup Graham's ass. ;)

the strongest weapons can only be obtained in Boss rush mode i think, and they're only avalible after you beat the game..........

btw if you liked Aria of Sorrow, then you'll love Symphony of the Night for PS1 :p