Space Sheriff Gavan
Member
Hey, cant the Pink or Blue Mystic ranger? Or the Purple Knight wolf? or Jenji?
go here http://www.billstoysandgames.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=PRMF
I don't work for this site or get a commission, but I felt that it was right I showed this for those of you who can't find those rare figures no matter how often you go to Target.
Also, I screwed up my order, and I contacted the owner and he refunded me promptly and helped me replace it correctly. I've ordered from these guys before and they ship promptly and do good business. Check them out, they also have more than just Mystic Force PR stuff
go here http://www.billstoysandgames.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=PRMF
I don't work for this site or get a commission, but I felt that it was right I showed this for those of you who can't find those rare figures no matter how often you go to Target.
Also, I screwed up my order, and I contacted the owner and he refunded me promptly and helped me replace it correctly. I've ordered from these guys before and they ship promptly and do good business. Check them out, they also have more than just Mystic Force PR stuff