Canadian Site to buy Figures?

Kura

(っ・ω・)っ
Hi! I was looking to get my brother a Starcraft II 9 Inch PVC Statue Premium Series 2 - Kerrigan figure
Looks like this:
cmdstore_2197_20921269



@_@ I'm always a bit wary of buying online so I was wondering if any of you knew some reliable sites that wont charge me a hell of a lot for shipping. Or any sites that I can buy figures from? (Like I looked on Toywiz and they're charging me $32 for shipping!)

So please could you recommend something or tell me which one of these looks the most secure ( or which I should go with?)

------------------------------------

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DCC11417&mode=retail (it's on here for $30+ $14 non-trackable shipping)

http://www.cmdstore.com/starcraft-ii-pvc-statue-premium-series-2-kerrigan.html (30+19 shipping)

https://www.thetoytrove.com/starcra...8.html?zenid=1f166046eedb5282a5c47437d1354bfe
(38+11 shipping.. think this is a canadian site)

http://www.manofactionfigures.com/p...es-2-kerrigan-queen-blades-collectible-figure
(30+21 UPS shipping)


I'm thinking of going with the last one, it's a bit more but it's UPS so it's tracked..
Unfortunately, this figure isn't on the Blizzard website.. what do you guys think? Does anyone know any Canadian figure sites I can order from that may be cheaper/ quicker?

Thanks a ton and thanks for reading, you guys are a big help!!!
 
Last edited:
The only canadian web sites I know of that sell toys deals mostly with Transformers. I think BBTS or ebay is going to be your best bet.
 
Last edited:
Looking at BBTS looks to be pretty good actually. Thanks a ton Dark Kabuto, I may just go with them then! Manofactionfigures says UPS shipping instead of airmail but they don't give any specifications on customs or anything like that, so I'll probably order with BBTS if I don't find any other sites.

Thanks again, your input's been great :3
 
I'd also suggest that you try to find a comic book store in your area that also sells toys, because I've seen the James Raynor one at my local shop.

I'm not sure if you're back in TO yet or not, but you should probably try to get into contact with someone who can go to one of these stores.

Speaking out of personal experience with the site, I've never had any problems with them.
 
I'd also suggest that you try to find a comic book store in your area that also sells toys, because I've seen the James Raynor one at my local shop.

I'm not sure if you're back in TO yet or not, but you should probably try to get into contact with someone who can go to one of these stores.

Speaking out of personal experience with the site, I've never had any problems with them.

Yeah! I was thinking of that actually! And I wish I could.. but my mom is really derp about these sorts of things (she wouldn't know what she'd be looking for.) It's just easier for me to buy online since I am still in the UK. I was contemplating just buying it here and shipping it off with the card and all but it's like double the price not even including shipping! So.. yeah. I usually just buy stuff from HLJ but they don't have that stuff on there so I thought I'd ask trusty HJU!


Think I'll just go ahead and preorder it from there then. Thanks again Kabuto, you've been a ton of help *_*

Guess my issue's resolved but yeah.. if anyone else knows any good canadian figure-buyinh sites then please give a shout out here cause I would love to know for future reference <333
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top