Can you tell me what these are? Are they Gundam?

Mr. Yellow

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I found these today, and I have no idea what they are, but they're obviously some sort of Gundam models and figures. Any help on ID'ing these and any value or anything would be great, thanks!

4295909885_513ca1de3b.jpg


4296655314_28396252f7.jpg


4296655860_e5b5d98626.jpg


4296656362_b5bbb4a4fd.jpg
 
They are most definately of the Gundam franchise. The two model kits are SD, or Super Deformed, the red one being a SD Zaku used by Char of the first series and is one of his signature Mobile Suits.

The bulky one is a GOGG used by Zeon (if I remember right) from the first Gundam series.
 
Not a Gundam fan, but was floored when I saw them. Are they worth keeping or selling? Any idea of value?
 
The Gogg is a MIA (Mobile Suit in Action), it's a low-priced (relatively) action figure line made for rough play, it's usually made of soft plastic. Heaps of mobile suits were issued in that line until it was replaced by the EMIA (Extended Mobile Suit in Action) line in around 2006, which didn't last very long.
 
I think the Robot Damashii line pretty much supplanted the MSIA/EMIA series, didn't it?

I had a couple of MSIA toys. Usually let my cousins play with them so that they wouldn't mangle my Gundam kits (which are NOT made for playing around with, I don't care what some guys say).
 
I think the Robot Damashii line pretty much supplanted the MSIA/EMIA series, didn't it?

I had a couple of MSIA toys. Usually let my cousins play with them so that they wouldn't mangle my Gundam kits (which are NOT made for playing around with, I don't care what some guys say).

Gundam or any models are so not made for play they're very fragile.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top