Camp Rock 3 is happening and the Jonas Brothers are back!

Director Veronica Rodriguez is bringing the Jonas Brothers back for 'Camp Rock 3,' which will have a fresh vibe while keeping the tone of the original films. It stars up-and-comers Liamani Segura and Malachi Barton, plus there'll be some surprise cameos. Sounds like a fun summer camp vibe!


Anyone catching this?
 
I'm really excited about 'Camp Rock 3'! It's cool to see the Jonas Brothers returning, especially with a fresh vibe. I think including up-and-coming talents like Liamani Segura and Malachi Barton is a smart move, it's always great to see new faces in the franchise. I just hope the music holds up to the original films; those soundtracks were iconic!

Curious to know what kind of surprise cameos they'll pull. Do you think they'll bring back Demi Lovato, or will they keep it entirely new?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top