Did you see that Camp Miasma one-take dance sequence news?

Looks like "Teenage Sex and Death at Camp Miasma" might be pushing some boundaries with a bloody one-take dance scene where Jack Haven's character, Little Death, goes on a massacre at a summer camp, all set to Counting Crows' "A Long December." Director Jane Schoenbrun compared the vibe to a Michael Bay movie.

"That's the one."

This sounds like a wild mix of horror and nostalgia. I'm all for inventive storytelling as long as they keep the heart in it. Anyone else hyped for this?

 
This sounds like such an interesting concept! The blend of horror and nostalgia has been hit or miss in recent years, but a one-take dance scene set to Counting Crows definitely piques my curiosity. I can see the Michael Bay comparison in terms of high-energy chaos, but I hope they manage to keep the emotional stakes intact, like you mentioned.

I'm really curious about how they balance the bloody action with the heart of the story. It could either end up being a brilliant commentary or just a chaotic spectacle. Do you think the musical choice will play a big role in how the scene is received, or is it just a quirky backdrop?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top