Call Of Duty: Vanguard Launches On Consoles And PC

Staff member
It’s November, so it’s time for a new Call of Duty. And this year, Call of Duty: Vanguard returns the series to its most familiar setting: World War II.
This time the single-player campaign will be focused on four characters from around the world: Sgt. Arthur Kingsley of Britain’s 9th Parachute Battalion, Lt. Polina Petrova of the Soviet 138th Rifle Division, Captain Wade Jackson of the US Navy’s Scouting Squadron Six, and Second Lieutenant Lucas Riggs of Australia’s 20th Battalion. We’re told these are based on real soldiers of the war who were pivotal in decisive battles. This take on WWII will be more realistic and grounded, though that doesn’t mean there won’t be zombies.
It’s the multiplayer that has always been the star attraction of CoD. Vanguard is launching with 20 maps to start with, as well as a new mode called Champion Hill which is a kind of cross between battle royale and Gunfight. A “Warzone Pacific” map is on the way that will integrate with COD Warzone players...

Continue reading...

Hi guys
The release of Call of Duty: Vanguard on consoles and computers excites me! I am eager to explore the World War II scenario because the brand has always provided exhilarating gameplay and captivating stories. I'm prepared for the ferocious conflicts that lie ahead; I know it's going to be an awesome experience!free fire name