Nicki Minaj is coming to Call of Duty MWII and Warzone

It's cool to see that COD Warzone is finally stepping up and making significant content and update improvements. My only wish for crossovers is that they follow Vanguard's example and level up their characters until they reach their maximum level, at which point they can choose from a variety of styles.

Whoa, I'm excited to see Lara Croft in Call of Duty! She's more than enough to make me happy as a Tomb Raider fan. It's a dream come true for me to have such an iconic character in the game. I don't need any celebrity cameos or flamboyant brawls. Lara already has everything it takes to keep me interested. On the other hand, I couldn't care less about the celebs.

Is anyone else a fan of Snoop Dogg? I've been listening to his music for years and can't get enough of his easygoing vibe and smooth flow. When Snoop is around, it's always a good time! Let's light it up and pay tribute to the Doggfather! Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine him in a shooting game.

I just learned about this because I haven't played the game in many years. All I wanted was a good laugh out loud. They couldn't have chosen operators who are actually badasses, lol? I've stopped taking Call of Duty seriously because it's become a joke.

The Genuine Leather
If I see someone plays Nicki Minaj, I will shoot them to death and teabag on their corpse.

OMG, I am not a gamer but I love Nicki Minaj. I wonder how her unique style and personality will translate into the virtual battlefield. Can't wait for August 2nd to see the Harajuku Barbie!
Nicki Minaj's distinctive style is captivating, and it's intriguing to think about how it'll come alive in the virtual gaming world. It would be great to see the fusion of her persona with the Harajuku Barbie theme!

Staff member
Well, I am not a fan of Nicki Minaj but I like celebrities and well-known people as a game character. Playing with characters you know is better than playing with faces that are completely imaginary. It gives you a certain kind of thrill. I some times play COD and seeing Nicki Minaj in the game would definitely cheer me up.

Ultimate Hannah Montana fan
LOL She is no nice to shoot in the head and be bombarded by grenades. I cannot stand her music. So I will kill her to death if I encounter her.

Though some persons might not like this, but i believe this is a good development, it would make players more excited seeing a new character they can control.