Bulma Shows off her XXXX to get a DragonBall!!

You've never seen this before? This is a classic Dragonball moment, any fan of the original series has seen this before.
 
This is in the manga too. Anyone know where I can get either subbed or RAW un-cut Japanese DragonBall DVDs with this in it? I'm sick of this part AND Master Roshi and his "Puff Puff" not being in the anime!
 
Kyusaku said:
You've never seen this before? This is a classic Dragonball moment, any fan of the original series has seen this before.
In the manga, wasn't it her breasts that she showed and not her "downstairs"? I think I remember this because Viz left it in their English Dragonball release (which is surprising, because Viz edits stupid things in their manga all the time.) I would check my tankouban, but they are in my basement.
 
In the manga they showed breasts when Oolong turned inot Bulma to give the Turtle Hermit "Puff Puff" as a deal for him to put out the fire in Fry Pan Mountain. Which he kinda destroyed with his Kamehameha move....:laugh:
 
American DB, DBZ and GT suks!!!:170:

In Latinamerica we got it 10 years before:198: :nelson: and in all its splendor, no un cut bullshit:laugh: and original OST, not the crapy one un the states.:DJsmile:


SSJ4 Son Goku:buttrock:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top