Lurker
I share your frustration. I know stores where I can get my Gundam, Revoltech, and japanese girl toy fix from, but Kamen rider? That's a bit of a rare find. :shakefist

I get all my Kamen Riders from ebay, they have a lot of good Kamen Rider and other Japanese related stuff on there.

dude nerdisms thats what you are
I have no local store either it's a pain because i always have to order my stuff. occasionally if i get lucky the comic book shop will have some stuff but usually the stuff not worth buying. If i mention things such as sentai or kamen rider they stare blankly and go we don't sell crap...or willing to order it.

now Nerd Emperor
I got 2 local stores 5 minutes away from here. :sweat:
Both do Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Garo & other toku, Gundams, Revoltech, 1/6 scale figures, anime girls, etc.

HLJ has a few display cases...

http://hlj.com/hljlist2/?MacroType=Cse&searchpage=top_page&Dis=-2&from=detail&Word=display case

Do a few measurements and get the one that matches your needs. :thumbs:
I'd recommend a HUGE ginormous one to fit your current whole collection in it. I think it'd look great.

Lurker
I got 2 local stores 5 minutes away from here. :sweat:
Both do Sentai, Kamen Rider, Ultraman, Garo & other toku, Gundams, Revoltech, 1/6 scale figures, anime girls, etc.

HLJ has a few display cases...

http://hlj.com/hljlist2/?MacroType=Cse&searchpage=top_page&Dis=-2&from=detail&Word=display case

Do a few measurements and get the one that matches your needs. :thumbs:
I'd recommend a HUGE ginormous one to fit your current whole collection in it. I think it'd look great.

What size would you recommend sir? I think I would need two of them and how much would it cost in American dollars?

now Nerd Emperor
Well, it's kind of hard for me to say what size is best for your collection of figures unless I came over to your place and look at your figures with my own eyes. :laugh:

Look at what cases HLJ has to offer and get out a ruler, measure, and imagine how big the case would be and if you had it right in front of you. Then ask yourself: is this the right display case for me?

And HLJ has the cost in USD on their item pages. :thumbs:

Lurker
picture025l.jpg

picture026e.jpg

picture027u.jpg

picture029h.jpg

picture030xqs.jpg

picture031oin.jpg

picture032oef.jpg

picture033h.jpg

*Updated*