BROKEN PATH - Johnny Yong Bosch and Daniel Southworth

Just finished watching it as well. It was a pretty damn good movie. The fighting was awesome. Johnny is a freakin maniac in this movie. In the last fight, I was like "damn! Go, Johnny, go!" And Dan was awesome in this movie too. Still amazing how a dude his size can pull off those moves. The acting Id say was good, but sometimes the dialog sounded a bit off, like it wasnt natural. But, for all the ass-kickin they gave us, I could definitely overlook it. And teh story was pretty good too. A little bit predictable in the end, but I thought it was good enough reason to wreak havoc all over that barn. And did they ever. High recommend it. I hope Johnny does more movies like this cuz he is awesome.
 
I was so happy when a guy posted on youtube the link to it, I was like "**** yeah." And that fighting scene at the end with Johnny and Dan, WOW! I cannot express how much to all of you how bad you need to see that awesomeness!
 
I watched the movie last night, and oh my fucking god WHY AREN'T THESE GUYS IN MARTIAL ARTS MOVIES MORE OFTEN, never have I actually felt the impact of punches so harddd and I have seen ong bak dear god this film was brutal. The last fight was really amazing too, when Johnny did the whole attack back to stance thing was insane I loved it!
Though one thing, the story was reallly cheesy XD
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top