British Voices for Villians in Power Rangers

Kivat

Some kind of Beast mode
Are FTFW. The "Tommy's Best Weapon" thread confirmed it for me.

Saba: I'd pick him over my best friend anyday...:P

The Machine Empire: I didn't like bad guys when I was little, obviously because they were bad. But when it came to king mondo and company, I liked there designs and I used to stare at them forever even though I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying.

Deviot: He's very memorable to me not because of his evil deeds...but..his voice.

General Crunch: Boy did the 1st ep of RPM, take me back.

Anyone Agree? lol
 
Yeah, I friggin' love villains with British accents. :buttrock:

I didn't like bad guys when I was little, obviously because they were bad. But when it came to king mondo and company, I liked there designs and I used to stare at them forever even though I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying.

Heh, I was the opposite when I was little. It was all about the villains and monster designs that got me interested. To be honest, I liked the bad guys more than the Power Rangers themselves. :sweat:

I mean c'mon... somewhat complex suit with neat designs or just regular spandex? You're damn right I'd choose the first choice! :P

That was when I was little, I like both the heroes and villains now though... and definitely more of a Sentai fan.
 
It is true in other franchises, like the Disney villains, remember Scar, wonderfully voiced by Jeremy Irons?
 
Heh, I was the opposite when I was little. It was all about the villains and monster designs that got me interested. To be honest, I liked the bad guys more than the Power Rangers themselves. :sweat:

I mean c'mon... somewhat complex suit with neat designs or just regular spandex? You're damn right I'd choose the first choice! :P

Same here, I used to watch power rangers mainly for the monster designs and the villains too. That and seeing them fall down and go literally boom.
 
Same here, I used to watch power rangers mainly for the monster designs and the villains too. That and seeing them fall down and go literally boom.

That is so bloody fantastic! It is one of the main reasons I watch tokusatsu: fire.
 
To be more specific, I watch Tokusatsu for the explosions too. And I mean real big pyro-riffic explosions and sparks flying, not the CGI crap as of late.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top