Hah. Good ol' Jabber.
While it's obvious that dubs are trickier to flow than, say, something from the ground up; it's not nearly that bad compared to OO. I know that I -- of all people -- would probably be biased; however, if I didn't think we could do it justice, I wouldn't have done it at all.
I think all things considered, the interpretation came out pretty well. Our localizing team focused less on exact translation per-line and more on conveying general feeling and intent of the original, so it sounds more natural than going for a 100% accurate translation (which is virtually impossible without sounding silly, anyway).
Of course, I can say this until I'm blue in the face; the real opinion of how much of that I accomplished lies on you guys.
All that said... The real showcase is the SFX soundtrack, anyway. And it kicks OO's ass hands-down. >_>