Black and Pink DS Lites are Coming to America!

Cool link Vengeance, Thanks. The retro design is tight. And to think I was about to import the European version.
 
Onyx DS..... pre-ordered.

onyx.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The black one looks great, But i'd prefer a DS Fat to a Lite in that color. I looked all over Japan for an original model Black, but it was harder to find than Mint G1 Swoop.
 
I work at GameStop. And today I got the night shift. I went in. After about an hour I noticed something at the DS Rack. OMFG!

I ran to it and tried to shove a Onyx DS into my shirt, but alas, it was too big to shove down the neck of the shirt. But it was just the Display Case, so it wouldn't matter. But I asked if I can keep the Display case after the sales start.

SEPTEMBER PEOPLE! COME BUY DS LITEs FROM US! IN COLOR!!!
YEAH!
I believe the actual date is Sept 19? I don't remember the exact date...
But yes. Come and get your Coral Pink or Onyx! I beleive the other colors that are either out now, or coming out eventually are Noble Pink and Light Blue? But I think Noble Pink is Coral Pink just renamed? cus theres no reason to make two pinks... either way...

:D (not-so)Sublymonal Advertising. :P Lymon.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top