Black and Pink DS Lites are Coming to America!

I am about 99% certain that I will not be getting a DS Lite. I may get a DS, but I dislike the Lite for two main reason:

1 - The GBA game cartridges "hang out" of the DS Lite by about half of the cartridge. It annoyed the hell out of me when GB games did this in the GBA... it makes it so you can't just leave the game in your system and toss it in your bag, lest something end up with pressure at an odd angle and break.

2 - I've got large hands, and the DS feels better in my hands than the DS Lite. I understand the need to make a portable game system as portable as possible, but can't they start taking adult males into account in the design phase, rather than 10 year old boys?
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top