Best Toy Purchase of 2010?

...Aaargh So Blurry

Sorry ... couldnt hold still on the PRS photo.

...and what articulation? They have shoulder joints, hip joints, and the head turns. That's it.
The female figures do not have hip joints except that the legs can turn to point the feet in a different direction. The legs however cannot be spread apart due to the skirt.
While these are not perfect, beggars cant be choosers and I am happy to have what I can get --being that last year at this time I was staring down those horrible MMPR figures on the toy isle.

I saw the other "Mega" figures with the alternate costumes. They were the same size as these but each have ALL SORTS of articulation -plus the weapons were painted. But since I am a purist, I will stick with these. I still have Shinken-Oh to look forward to as well.

Maybe over the next year, Bandai will put out other versions of these with more articulation and package them separately.
 
Susanoomon.


It's not a toy FROM 2010 but something I'd been after for several years. Still can't believe I finally found it.
 
Megahouse Kamen Rider 555 Wolf Orphnoch and Touhou Edge Doujin Artwork (soon)

Both of them were so cool, I'm not planning to let it go.
 
36168_493421711419_532956419_7666470_1708685_n.jpg


And....

39589_497721436419_532956419_7746206_118423_n.jpg


37211_497721476419_532956419_7746208_6642226_n.jpg

Where did you get that shield ?.. I want one :D How much did it set ya back & what did ya think of it ? Worth the $$ ?:laugh::buttrock:
 
Jeffro3
...some of the larger Walmarts in NC now have them. If they dont, give them a week and they will be up. Look for them in the section where they put additional toys out for Christmas. Only the "Mega" figures were on the pegs on the action figure isle.
 
A toss up between Masterpiece Grimlock and D-Arts Wargreymon. Both are absolutely amazing. A close third though is the walmart Green Lantern pack, love me some Green Lanterns. So yeah...lol
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top