My first bad eBay purchase...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to work in eBay customer support in Germany. Essentially, how it should work is, if a buyer shows in time an item has not been as described, they oughta send the item back and get their money back; if an item did not arrive with the buyer, the seller has to conclusively proof he sent it the right way (that is, provide a tracking number). So… I guess the post-opener still has time to submit a claim in this regard if the time since paying hasn't been over 45 days by now. :B
 
[JFC MOD EDIT] THIS IS AN ISSUE THAT YOU NEED TO DISCUSS WITH THE SELLER AND/OR WITH EBAY. YOU SHOULD NOT BE POSTING HIS PERSONAL INFORMATION OUT IN THE OPEN HERE FOR ALL TO SEE.

Actually, I am posting his personal information everywhere so people can know who he is. I have posted it on Facebook and every single message board for all to see. It serves him right for scamming me and it is only fair. You **** me, I **** you harder!
 
I used to work in eBay customer support in Germany. Essentially, how it should work is, if a buyer shows in time an item has not been as described, they oughta send the item back and get their money back; if an item did not arrive with the buyer, the seller has to conclusively proof he sent it the right way (that is, provide a tracking number). So… I guess the post-opener still has time to submit a claim in this regard if the time since paying hasn't been over 45 days by now. :B

And if the tracking number does not show it met its destination? That is NOT the sellers fault. That is the company that shipped the items fault and the buyer should be dealing with them, NOT ripping off the seller for something that is out of their control. Ebay has no right to steal someone's money out of their account, especially the shipping money that was used to send that item out, just because the shipping company ****ed up or customs is taking their sweet ass time.
 
damn that seriously sucks, kinda reminds me of the incident with the MW Gaiking figure set I got, post said it was in good condition but when I opened it everything looked ok cept the screws and springs were rusted
 
And if the tracking number does not show it met its destination? That is NOT the sellers fault. That is the company that shipped the items fault and the buyer should be dealing with them, NOT ripping off the seller for something that is out of their control. Ebay has no right to steal someone's money out of their account, especially the shipping money that was used to send that item out, just because the shipping company ****ed up or customs is taking their sweet ass time.
It depends. If the tracking number shows it was meant to go to the address specified by the buyer, any claim should be decided in your favor but of course, take it all with a grain of salt since it depends on local claim decisions. :B

Of course, eBay taking money outta yer PayPal account is within their rights as PayPal BELONGS to eBay and you signed an agreement when you signed up on there.
 
Actually, I am posting his personal information everywhere so people can know who he is. I have posted it on Facebook and every single message board for all to see. It serves him right for scamming me and it is only fair. You **** me, I **** you harder!
Then go bitch about it elsewhere. You can do whatever the **** you want on your Facebook and what not. You just need to remember to keep your bitching about **** like this off of HJU. This is a personal issue that you have with the guy on eBay, and HJU does not want nor does it need you to bring personal **** like this here.
 
Then go bitch about it elsewhere. You can do whatever the **** you want on your Facebook and what not. You just need to remember to keep your bitching about **** like this off of HJU. This is a personal issue that you have with the guy on eBay, and HJU does not want nor does it need you to bring personal **** like this here.

I will bitch and post what I want where I want.
 
I will bitch and post what I want where I want.
Fine, then feel free to do so anywhere else other than HJU for a couple of weeks.

EDIT:
Just as a message to anyone/everyone else who may have been following this thread, remember HJU is NOT a place for you to be airing your personal grievances and/or to badmouth other people, especially if they're not even members here.

Was Kain's account suspended because he wanted to express how upset he was? No.

Kain's account was suspended because he wanted to post that other person's personal contact information here, and he explicitly did so for the purpose of defamation against this other person. If Kain's rant in this thread had just been kept to JUST being a rant, then there would have been no real problem for us to deal with. At the most, he would have received more posts or PMs here from other staff reminding and telling him that if he actually wants something done about it (like getting his money back), then it's eBay/PayPal/his bank or credit card company that he should be venting to, instead of just badmouthing the guy here on HJU.

As soon as Kain started saying that he was going to post the other guy's information HERE, then it became an issue that the staff has to deal with. He was even given an "out" when I said that he could post whatever he wanted to about the guy on other sites, as long as he did not do it here on HJU. He may not have realized that he was being given an out, but either way, his response was demonstrating that he had little to no intention of heeding the warnings he was given. As such, his account has been suspended until after New Year's.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top