Best Suit in Kamen Rider Kabuto

Black Ranger RX

I don't have low self esteem.
Which one of the suits do you like most?

Kabuto
TheBee
Drake
Sasword
Gatack
Hyper Kabuto


[Note: I didn't list all of them down, I don't know exactly how many there are..]


Hmm, for me it's a tie between Kabuto (Tendou) and Gatack (Kagami). Dunno which one to put my vote one..
 
Personally, my fave Rider is Kabuto. However in terms of the suits, taking into account BOTH the masked and rider forms, I'd have to say TheBee is the most stylin'.
 
Who could he be? Did I miss him or is he in the God Speed Love movie?

Kick Hopper appers in the next episode TVN subs. Punch Hopper is in the Raws.

Cast off Wise:
Kick Hopper
Kabuto
Gattack
Sasword
Drake
Punch Hopper
TheBee

Masked mode:
Gattack
Drake
TheBee
Kabuto
Sasword

Vote: Gattack
 
In Rider Form, I think TheBee has the best costume, which is funny, because in Masked Form, it's probably the ugliest. I do like Sasword's Masked Form, though.
 
Kick Hopper appers in the next episode TVN subs. Punch Hopper is in the Raws.

Cast off Wise:
Kick Hopper
Kabuto
Gattack
Sasword
Drake
Punch Hopper
TheBee

Masked mode:
Gattack
Drake
TheBee
Kabuto
Sasword

Vote: Gattack

Could this be Episode 33? Because they seemed to have released by the time I've posted this and I'm downloading it right now.
 
Meanwhile, I just made my decision to vote for the main star of the show, Kabuto!! :P Why? Well since he's the main star of the show (just like Kamen Rider Black would be in "Kamen Rider Black", and Jerry Springer would be in "The Jerry Springer Show* :P), I just found myself looking at Kabuto's suit more often. I would've voted for Gatack because.. I dunno, he just seems to look so cool, the voice effects that appear when Gatack Henshins, does his moves, etc.. (EG: "CHANGE STAG BEETLE!!").

But anyway, Kabuto it is then!! :anime:




*or would that be "Kamen Rider Springer"? :laugh:
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top