Best Mecha in Sentai and Best Rider Kick in KR

The only mecha I've liked in Sentai are DekaWing Robo of DekaRanger and GekiTouja of GekiRanger.

My favorite Rider Kicks have to be Faiz's Crimson Smash and Ryuki's DragonRider Kick. Someone else already named those, haha. ;)
 
my favourite mecha in sentai is zyutei daizyujin, dairenoh, kibadaioh, ohblocker, super galaxy mega, mega voyager, ultimate daibouken.
 
Mecha: Flash King, Dairenoh, Saidaioh(defense mode)
Rider Kick: Accel Form Crimson Smash, Lightning Blast, Kick Hopper's Rider Jump-->Rider Kick, and, yeah it's old gen, anything Skyrider does. :P I just love that buildup of sound before he makes contact with the kaijin.
 
Flash King, Great Five, Super Live Robo, Dragon Caesar, Ryuuseioh, Won Tiger, Kakure Dai Shogun, Ohranger Robo, Red Puncher, Oh Blocker, VRV Robo, V-Rex, Gao King, Wolkaiser, GekiTohja Wolf, SaiDaiOh.

Ichigou's Rider Kick, Black's Rider Kick, RX Kick, Faiz's Rider Kick, Kabuto's Rider Kick, Kick Hopper's Rider Kick.
 
Mecha:
I like all of Magiranger ad Gaorangers, so can't say really ^^

Rider kick: non really, they don't strike me as anything impressive exactly
 
Lot of good options to choose from, but if I must decide...

Mecha: MagiKing, DaiRenoh, Galaxy Robo.

Rider Kick: Ryuki's Dragon Kick.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top