Best female lead in Kamen Rider?

I liked Mari in that she kept on pushing Takumi, and it seems like that is exactly what he needed.

Plus she could flip on a dime, going from Bossy when she was dealing with Takumi to kind when dealing with other people (Namely Ketaro and Masato).

But thats just IMO. Ozawa was a beast in her own right too.
 
She pushed Takumi too hard. I guess maybe that's why he became one of the coolest Kamen Riders. Yeah, Mari was awesome. She was multifaceted. She cared for others, but she tried to make sure they could do something good with their abilities.
 
(Looking through the thread, I notice nobody mentioned Yui, Hiyori or Hana as their favorites :laugh

Yui didn't do a whole lot, even thought the series basically revolved around her.

Hiyori was a Shrinking Violet, and this fandom doesn't really like character's like that. I guess you could argue that Yuzuki Masaki was Kabuto's true leading female.

Hana...well, the Anti-DenO crowd might have something to do with that.
 
Last edited:
I thought Hana was a popular character in the fandom ... maybe no one said her because of her early departure?
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…