Behold! My custom made Changeman DVD box!

Thanks, all, for the comments!

And since someone asked, here's some pics of the official boxes Toei released.











It doesn't even make sense for Toei to stop making these boxes, because they were only available for a limited time. You could only get one by pre-ordering the first volume since it was a limited supply. So it's not like they would end up stuck with a bunch of these boxes taking up space in their warehouse.
 
Yo, the Jetman box is all around sexy.

So, if I wanted say the Jetman box set, or even a modern one like Bouken, I wouldn't be able to find them anymore?
 
So, if I wanted say the Jetman box set, or even a modern one like Bouken, I wouldn't be able to find them anymore?

You'd most likely be able to find them on auction sites (often it's all 5 DVDs offered with it), but you couldn't buy it from a place like Amazon. The boxes were first-press only giveaways.
 
I like that for Timeranger's DVDs, Toei color-coded the DVD cases! Wonder why they didn't do that with all of 'em.
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…