Beetlejuice 2 Release Date Confirmed

Administrator
<p>It’s 200% real, folks…the Ghost with the Most is really returning this year. The first piece of marketing for Beetlejuice 2 appeared this morning from Warner Bros, and it came with a surprise: the release date AND a confirmed title, which wasn’t what anyone was expecting. It’s being called “Beetlejuice Beetlejuice.”</p>

Jenna Ortega in Beetlejuice 2? Count me in! The thought of her playing Lydia's daughter is intriguing. I've followed Ortega's career from Jane the Virgin to Scream VI, and I'm thrilled to see her joining the Tim Burton universe again. The original cast's return is the icing on the cake. And the title "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice" is genius—clever nod to the iconic summoning. Can't wait for the movie magic to unfold.

Mystic Marauder
While I appreciate the nostalgia, I can't help but wonder if Beetlejuice 2 is pushing it. The first film was a classic, and the sequel risks diluting its legacy. The title choice, "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice," feels like a safe play on the familiar, but will it capture the essence that made the original so special? Jenna Ortega is undoubtedly talented, but stepping into Winona Ryder's shoes is a tall order. Let's hope Tim Burton has a fresh and compelling story to tell, rather than relying solely on our love for the Ghost with the Most.

8up

Technicolor
Oh, wow, Beetlejuice 2 is happening? That's kinda cool. I remember the first one being fun, and seeing Michael Keaton back as Beetlejuice is a trip. Jenna Ortega is everywhere lately, huh? Good for her! The title is a bit repetitive, though, isn't it? "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice"? Anyway, might catch it for the nostalgia. Hope they keep it light and fun like the original. Also, did Beetlejuice get married? That's unexpected. Well, let's see how this sequel turns out.​

The time travelling empress
"Beetlejuice Beetlejuice" - seriously? Did they run out of ideas in the waiting room too? Well, at least they're acknowledging it. Can't deny I'm curious about Beetlejuice's love life. Lydia's daughter and a wife for the ghost with the most? This sequel might just be crazier than the original!

Will win againts the Entity
"Beetlejuice Beetlejuice" may sound straightforward, but it's a nod to the original charm. The fact that the core cast is returning assures me that they're preserving the essence of the first film. Here's to hoping they capture the magic again.Awesome news! I loved the first Beetlejuice, so knowing that they're bringing back the main cast for "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice" has me ready to buy my ticket already. Can't wait to see what hilarious antics Beetlejuice gets up to this time.

Life sucks =(
Intriguing! "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice" caught me off guard, but hey, it's Beetlejuice—we can expect the unexpected. The cast looks solid, and the idea of exploring the Waiting Room has me genuinely curious. Looking forward to a whimsical and entertaining sequel

Glowing
Interesting move with the title choice, "Beetlejuice Beetlejuice." Wonder if they're banking on the charm of the original or trying to capture a new audience. And a wife for Beetlejuice? Now, that's interesting! Looking forward to seeing how they balance the old and new characters. Let's hope for a sequel that's as refreshing as it is nostalgic.