KingRanger Banned Apr 27, 2010 #13 VengeanceGOD said: No, I'm the director. Click to expand... Damn man nice. :thumbs:
VengeanceGOD WIIIIIIIIIIII! Apr 27, 2010 #14 Dami-chan said: Oh well, then we're all in trouble ... jk Click to expand... Banned!
Bolt boogie woogie feng shui Apr 27, 2010 #15 I would totally do stunts if I had the time to spare and lived anywhere near Frisco. Best of luck to you all!
I would totally do stunts if I had the time to spare and lived anywhere near Frisco. Best of luck to you all!
Ragna "D" BloodEdge By the Power of Gaia!!! Apr 27, 2010 #16 VengeanceGOD said: No, I'm the director. Click to expand... Just out of curiosity, Mike...have you seen Grayson?
VengeanceGOD said: No, I'm the director. Click to expand... Just out of curiosity, Mike...have you seen Grayson?
VengeanceGOD WIIIIIIIIIIII! Apr 27, 2010 #17 If I can make something a tenth as good as Grayson, I'll be ecstatic. But yeah, Grayson-level quality is the goal.
If I can make something a tenth as good as Grayson, I'll be ecstatic. But yeah, Grayson-level quality is the goal.
Tom Constantine Chief HJU News Editor Apr 27, 2010 #18 Grayson is pretty much the Holy Grail of fanfilms, let's be honest.