Bandai Japan vs Asia DX Kabuto Belt

arajyana

Lurker
Can someone please tell me what the physical (besides the obvious circle shape for Asia) and usage differences (sounds, lights, etc.) are, if any between the Bandai Japan dx kabuto belt and Bandai Asia.

Japan

210a7bp.jpg


Asia

2lmly1k.jpg


Thank you.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There are practically no differences. The "circle shape" that you mentioned is just a difference in the way that they are packaged, opened vs. closed.
 
OK, thank you. Is there normally a big price difference between the versions (all things being equal)? I'm finding that the Asia release is pretty expensive and that the Japan release is getting cheaper.

Also, Actar, what's the avg S$ price (if they are still available)?
 
I was in HK when the Kabuto toys were released, and they were priced similarly to the JP retail price. As for after market prices, there is no real reason for a price difference between the BoA and BoJ releases, as they are identical.

I can only speculate that, since the BoA release came out about 2-3 years after the BoJ release, there may have been an after market price hike as it was the only way to get the toy because the BoJ one would have been out of production.
 
The sounds are the same for BoA and BoJ. Owners of newer sentai Cellphone changers say BoA versions have lower volume. I do not own any Cellphone changers so I can't say. They only toys that have changed sounds are some Korean releases.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top