Bakuryu Sentai Abaranger: "Abare Guts Talk Thread!" (Thoughts and opinions)

I sometimes feel like the only Abaranger fan who hates Abare Killer...

no, you're not alone. I absolutely despised AbareKiller. he was more evil than the main villains of the show, and he committed so many unforgivable crimes and atrocities that I can't see how anybody could like him. the fact that he was the only person who could make the seemingly always happy Ryoga showed how cruel he really was. by the time he became good, it was too late. he may have heroicly sacrificed himself, but that was not enough for him to be redeemed. he would have needed a lot of time to truly gain redemption. if they hadn't waited until the series was nearly over for him to join the good guys, then he might have had enough time to make up for his actions

the fact that he possessed the other half of Dezmozorlya didn't excuse him for what he did. not only was he fully aware of what he was doing, but he treated his evil actions like a game and showed no remorse or regret for what he was doing. he was an wicked person regardless
 
Last edited:
I like AbareKiller because he's the most successful villain in Abaranger. I wish his face turn had not been so definitive and that they had at least left some grey in it.

Also, I love that in the Abaranger/Dekaranger movie he technically got the title of "evilest being".

Not the mention he's design and name are my favorites among the entire Sentai franchise.
 
the only good thing I'll say about him is that he's a great villain, because when you think about it, you're supposed to hate the villain, and so the mark of a good villain is a reaction of hating that villain for their actions and thus wanting the heroes to win even more
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top