BAD ASS Thundercats Fan Made Movie Trailer!!!!!!!!!

so if it isn't gonna be real...where did the footage come from?

This trailer is cleverly edited clips from other movies. Of the movies/TVshows I noticed, were Power Rangers, Stargate, X-Men, Planet of the Apes, The Mummy, and Farscape.

This was a really well made trailer.
 
Ten bucks says this video is going to be posted a 4th and 5th time here. I've been seeing it everywhere.

Anyway the Author claims he photoshopped each frame still by still.

The movies and TV series I spotted were: X-Men 3, Farscape, Troy, Chronicles of Riddick, Spy Kids, a dash of the Power Rangers movie, a little bit of The Mummy, Stargate, and Garfield.
 
hmm that must have took forever, now that you all mention it, I did notice wolverine & garfield, but I kinda thought it was a coincidence. XD
 
That would be so much cooler if I did not recognize a large majority of those scenes. Did they use someone from Farscape for Cheetara then? Cause that's the only person I did not recognize.
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top