Awesome Toy Pics - Post your action pictures here!

The only way that could be geekier is if it was a 4th Doctor era Screwdriver.

Is there one available? Of course, I would rather have the Tennant screw driver, since he is the best Doctor (4th is my second favorite), but I have the Matt Smith version so that is all I care about.
 
Is there one available? Of course, I would rather have the Tennant screw driver, since he is the best Doctor (4th is my second favorite), but I have the Matt Smith version so that is all I care about.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Underground-Toys-Doctor-Baker-Screwdriver/dp/B004X26ME4"]Amazon.com: Underground Toys Doctor Who 4th Dr. Tom Baker Sonic Screwdriver: Toys & Games[/ame]
 
No the girl in black with the Miku hair with Woody!

thats Revoltech Queen's Gate Alice (not the recent Boost version)

and hooray for bicep swivels on Riderman!

654-A3F62D564B98-1825-000002CC7E1AEEBE_zpsfe69115b.avif
 
Every time I see Revoltech Alphas, I wish Bandai show us the prototype for SHFiguarts Hibiki and co already >,<



3v42iRjl.avif


♪If I had to describe the feeling it was the best♫
beMc0wLl.avif
 
I absolutely have to get a Nyarlko figma at some point I just HAVE TO. Every picture I see of her online is hilarious just by nature of having her in it. It's that face she has I swear!
 

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top