One other thing. I forgot the last two leaked episodes that I just saw.
First off, I enjoyed the team-up between Spider-Man and Cap, but I felt that it could have been much more edgier. But it was still good. I actually thought the dub over for Drake Bell in this episode was a bit off. Could have been worse, but I bet it would be nice to hear Josh Keaton play Spidey for one more time, just this one. Oh well! What can you do?!
Anyways, Vision's character was really boss. I was shocked to see how he turned out as a spy trying to analysis the technology and metal of each known organization, including Weapon X (Although I am even more surprise to see Weapon X making a guest appearance in this episode. Hopefully that means the some of X-Men characters will make an appearance later on. Money's betting on Scarlett Witch, Cyclops, Wolverine, Magneto, and Storm.) But he really got me there. Can't wait for more of Ultron's next phase.
So far, best damn aftermaths I have ever seen.